Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Merry Christmas!! Dec. 26, 2016

It was fun to talk to you yesterday. A little chaotic but still fun. You look good and just a week and a half's time you're back to normal. It's good to see that.
You only get 2 years that you get to be 100% dedicated to the lord and scripture study and service. Use it to its full potential.
Do you know if you're moving again or if you get to stay in the new area?  It kind of sucks you have to get a new companion so quick but it's all good since you got a super fun companion at least for a little bit before he goes home.
Did you get your suit today?  Take a picture and send it to us.
Have a great day. Love you!
Mom

 I am totally on the lord mom.
Jackson

Mom:  So how was your day so far today?? Did you get to go get the suit?  Have you done anything fun for Elder Perez's last pday?

Jackson:  We ate papa johns... Because there is another guy in our zone dying we did comp exchanges so they could go together so I didn't get to go... I might just have someone take my measurements and give them to the place so its whatever right?

Mom:  Who is dying?  So your comp went with someone else today?  Who was your comp for the day?

Jackson:  Worthless ex assistant. But now I'm with my chero. So glasses? Like I'm dying of headaches mommy...

Mom:  Are you talking prescription glasses?  Because I can't get prescription glasses without having a prescription. But I will see what we can do. 

Jackson:  I just need .5 that's it...

Mom:  I'm looking right now. I don't know what I can get. What are you doing for the rest of the day?

Jackson:  Going to buy milk and sleep and say goodbye

Mom:  You have a fridge at your apartment?  That's nice. Where are you actually at now?  

Jackson:  I said Quezaltepeque..  All of the houses have fridges?

Mom:  I didn't think you had one in your other area.  You probably did tell us but you talked your fast Spanish and I didn't catch the name of the place. Do you need the glasses for seeing far away or reading?

Jackson:  Seeing Far away.

So I sent him some pictures of some glasses that I thought looked like his sunglasses.  -- I can't load the pictures here, but these are some of his comments--

IF I WAS GAY!
I'm not an old man.
Look for ones like my sunglasses.
Yep those are good maybe the first ones. but I like these better.

I seriously was dying laughing and imagining the faces he was making and the real comments he was making with his companion.  ;)

Pictures of Jackson when we Skyped on Christmas Day.  He was just a Cheesy goof ball and Lily and Easton were down in the corner-- just excited to be able to talk to Jackson for a minute.






No comments:

Post a Comment