Thursday, February 22, 2018

Feb. 19, 2018




Well you could say that it was a good week buy the look of the numbers. However, I didn't like this week to be honest. Well like what happened was Tuesday just normal work day. Wendesday is when the problem came. So we had an area attack. That is where the whole district comes to your area and works to help you out. So everyone came here. Then we went and split up worked hard. The plan was work hard until night time. Have a Noche de Hogar with Familia Lopez so that we could see if they were going to be baptized. And it was one of the daughter's birthdays right? So we show up with a cake and sing and just having a great time. Then the mom's companion comes in. Real pissed off he starts swearing up a storm at us and tells us to get out and never come back... The daughters were in shock and the mom was crying... He said he was gonna throw away the cake and I about lost my cool in the house... I did say a few bad words in english... But we were about to baptize them and now this happens... I left heartbroken and destroyed... We finished the day off eating pupusas. But we also all slept in my house and we threw all the matresses on the floor and had a wrestling UFC match without punches and kicks. I destroyed everyone. Hahaha The first kid a Dominican thought he was hot stuff so I ankle picked him and threw him in an arm bar and he was crying for mercy. Hahaha that was my favorite match. The first one and the shortest one. So Thrusday came around and we had a rough day. We were heartbroken for what had happened and we just couldn't find anyone. Then we went to give english classes and Familia Lopez was waiting for us and we are always there early!!! Wow I was really happen to see them. They felt bad for what happened and they just said that they were going to come to church and even were going to come to the baptism we had on Saturday. So Saturday rolls around. We are filling up this worthless piece of crap you have to put together baptismal font that someone lost the plastic so there is a freaking tarp that you put in it... Like ya really bad... Water was going out everywhere. We baptized Victor but Familia Lopez didn't come. They weren't even home to answer the phone or anything. So Sunday comes by real fast and they show up, Familia Lopez, and tell us that they couldn't make it to the baptism because they were taking the mom's companion out of jail... The neighbors called the cops when they heard him yelling at us but he kept going even after we left... So ya they didn't get baptized... And I had to translate a conference that was Area wide. Like all the central american countries heard it today. There were 2 talks that weren't translated so they made me get up to translate them. The first one I butchered the heck out of it, but the 2nd one I did pretty dang good. Everyone said I did good. So I either did good or they were brown nosing pretty hard on me. But there are changes this week. So we will see what happens. I would love to stay with Elder Mateo one more change. But if not it is okay. Well that was my week. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment