Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Feb. 26, 2018






Well another week gone by. Another change has started and we stayed together!!! Elder Mateo and I will be rockin and rollin until at least April! Dope right? So this week was really slow. We found a couple pretty cool people, but it was just an alright week. We didn't have a single progressing investigator... I mean we tired. A lot read and all but they don't come to church so they can't progress. Because they need to do something new to progress. Anyways, this week we had people actually invite us  over for lunch! Wow it was cool! And a ton of people gave us dinner too. Hahaha I know sounds kinda dumb but it was nice. Last Monday we went to the beach. I think that was the coolest thing that we did this week, to be honest. I might have sent pics but I'm not sure. But yep there you go my week. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment