Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nov. 13, 2017

Hey Guys!!!! How was your week?? Mine was just lovely. I had some fun this week. First off we are in a NEW HOUSE!!! Soo happy like beyond belief. 1. The house was ugly 2. It had mold growing and not for our fault. 3. The neighbor who is the sister of the owner is CRAZY. She woke up at 5 am every single day to  throw on some music full blast and wake us up. So when we moved we left a few things that weren't ours but weren't the owner's either. But the crazy neighbor had to come in the house. She sees a box that I really thought was the owner's and picks it up then literally and I mean literally throws it on the floor and says "This isn't mine!" We honestly started laughing but we couldn't laugh at the same time. Wow it has been a joke all week long. After moving the next day we had a purification activity. Where we were all going to change and be more pure and obedient missionaries. So my comp and I are trying to be better missionaries in a few parts of the work. We are also trying to get Selena to be baptized. We are going to do her interview this week so we might have a baptism coming up. Pretty excited for that. The members still are not being all that great but the attendance is going up. So this week we also used the talk from 2006 by David A Bednar and they shall not be offended. Yes I remember this talk from when I was baptized. I still remember listening to this talk. I didn't capture all of it as an 8 year old but I remembered the part where he says that we choose to be offended. So last Monday I was looking for the talk and I sure did find it. Wow was I happy. We shared it with a few of the less actives in the ward, because almost all of the less actives are less actives because someone didn't visit them, or because someone said something mean or whatever it is, it is always the member's fault. So we shared this talk with them and they said the same thing that the talk said, Well I never thought of it that way. So there is a talk if you need one to use in your next talk in church if you don't have a topic. Also during this week I got to weld a car!!! Hahaha I was so happy. Show Jason Bingham and tell him to cut me some slack. I know I need more practice. But that was my week love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment