Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nov. 27, 2017 Changes



So we finished the change this week. I feel like the changes are just going by faster and faster. Also I am leaving the area and going to have a new comp! So this week we were going to have a baptism but it fell through because the district leader was really pressuring our investigator. She said that she wasn't ready but the DL kept pushing her in the interview. I didn't like what I heard from her when she told us about the interview. I was upset with the Elder because he thought of her as another baptism another number and she is a person a daughter of God that wants to learn more about the gospel and just wasn't ready. But other than that we had a fun. We went and visited some people. Also one day we were contacting and everyone was super crazy. The first person that let us in was weird. We asked if we could say a prayer and he said No. I'm Catholic. What? That doesn't make sense? But okay? Then the next one said we were way out of what the Bible teaches. Normal answer. The next we just were trying to present ourselves like how old we are and where we are from and the lady said I don't remember when that was part of the gospel. We were like sorry??? The last one was ya come on in and it was great then we said that God has called a new Prophet to lead and guide us and he lost it. Nope. This church has to be false. God will not have a Prophet. It says in the Bible that there will be false prophets. So we said do you believe that God is the same today yesterday and forever? Yes obviously? Well then will you believe that God called Prophets like Moses Noah and Adam before now he will do the same and call a Prophet? No absolutely not! That is absurd! Who would ever say that is posessed by the devil!! Hahaha ya the people here are crazy. Also this week was Carnival. The second biggest in the world, right behind Brazil. Ya and we didn't get to go see the half naked girls or the girls just painted up. But to be honest that is all that I can say we did this week. Love you guys! 
Fotos
In the trunk of a car. 
When I took the stitches out of my finger by myself and the only thing they had was a pad to give me...
A cool place where we were contacting.



No comments:

Post a Comment