Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Dec 11, 2017









Hey what up fam?! So this week we had a pretty good week. So we were working hard and having fun always right? So this week we had a sick family home evening. We had 9 investigators in it so that was cool. Then we had interchanges on Wed. I went to Ilobasco with Elder McDaniel. So that was really fun. We found a huge snake.... Wow... SShe was like I love just to listen to the Gringitos pray. So that was weird. Anyways it was really fun because we also put 5 fechas bautismales and they were all pretty positive people. Even in my area they were working pretty hard they put 4 fechas here too. So pretty happy for the success. Then we shared the Light the World video with them. It was really a great lesson. My comp even worked on his Spanish. Then rolled around Saturday and no one was home and it was honestly was so hard. Sunday rolled around and we only had one investigator. But he had a great time there. After that we went to sing Christmas Hymns in the Old Folks home. It was funny because we did that and the Nuns were super happy with us but the best part well there were 2 parts. 1 our investigator took us there. 2 we got a pic with the Nuns. That was my fav about this week. I have a flipping pic with Nuns. Well that is really all I did this week so ya! Love you!!!
Jackson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment