Monday, April 16, 2018

April 16, 2018




Well this was a fine week of work for us. It was tough but we pushed through it and never stopped working. We had interviews with President this week and he taught me so many things which I am so grateful for. Wow. I love that man. He is just amazing and is always there it help. It was weird because in my interview he talked more about Sensunte then my new area. He even told me he left me close so I could keep an eye on it. I was like okay? But that’s cool that he has done the changes to help me grow and to help missionaries and areas grow too. I did interchanges with Elder Mateo this week too. It was fun to go back to Sensunte and work with him for a day too. I also got sick this week. That was a bummer… I had to work close to the house so I could run and go to the bathroom, because my stomach hurt like crazy. All Friday Saturday and Sunday it was hurting. Well like that’s really all that happened this week. I don’t have much to say but yep… That was my week! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment