Thursday, May 3, 2018

April 23, 2018





Well this week was a fun week I would have to say. We worked hard found some good people and had a blast. So we had interchanges with the zone leaders and Elder Pilling came to  do the baptismal interview for a kid that we are going to baptize next week. His name is Ivan. He is 12. Wow great kid. We went to his house one day this week and he comes in and just asks hey can we read to Book of Mormon??? We were like of course!!! We also found 3 new investigators that came to church this week. They are good friends with recent converts. The only bad thing is that they are children. At least one of the 3 is 14... Hahaha but they like the church and I think that we will be able to baptize them this month that is coming. We also got caught in the rain... My shoe fell apart so I fell down and I ripped a little hole in my pants... I was pretty sad about that... But whatever! We put garbage sacks so our backpacks wouldn't get so wet and we cut out holes of one of the bags so one of the elders could see haha. It reminded me of the great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Well that was my week love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment