Friday, May 25, 2018

May 21, 2018

Lots of Pictures
















Well I would have to say we had a great week!!! Wow I was very content with the week that I had. It was a great week to be a missionary in Ilobasco. So like the week was kinda slow because I had to take days of rest for my toe. We were only able to do Noches de hogar... But then Thrusday rolls around and I have to do interviews for an area. But it was a fiasco. In the morning I had a leaders meeting in San Vicente. But the zone leaders wanted sone clothes for a baptism. But the thing was is that I didn't have the clothes. Sensunte had the clothes. So we had to do interchanges with Sensunte and early in the morning start and the next day end them. So we went to the meeting and I was a little disappointed. The whole time they just talked about numbers. Wow I don't konw why all they care about are freaking numbers... But we work hard so I'm not worried about numbers. Then we get back from San Vicente and have to go to Cojute to do interviews. So I go and they show up late... Wow I was pissed.. They always show up late.. I go do one interview and he passed all but one thing. Coffee. So he has to wait. I have to go verify that he isn't drinking or hasn't drank coffee this week and he can be baptized. Then I did an interview of a teenager. He says he isn't sure about the Joe Smith thing so I told him to pray and ask the Lord about it. So we'll see what happens there. We get back to Ilobasco finally but it is 7:45 so we went and ate. Wow the whole day traveling and not working in the area... Friday we had a baptism. Well it wasn't my baptism it's just that the Sister had asked me to perform the baptism. So that was a neat experience. I had only talked to her that day when she asked me to do the ordiance. So when we got back from the baptism we were set and working really hard because during the week we couldn't do anything. So we went to town. Found 3 new investigators in one house. It is a familia. They were very nice and want to go to church. We're going to see if they were really positive or just a lie. We were then working and no one seemed to be opening the door to us. We just kept looking. I found an open door and it was my comps turn. He knocked and a pretty buff guy walks out he looked like he was about 27 and he is tatted up and had a mean looking beard. So I was a little worried for my comp. He kinda froze up too... Haha but wow what a nice guy. Like incredible!!!! He said come on in. What....? He started to tell us his story. We was a race car driver. He lived in Illinos and the sister missionaries visited him and he like it. We gave a lesson and he loved it. He told us that he loved how we taught and how we don't walk around talking bad about other religions and that kind of sort. We only teach what we know and feel. Wow he is awesome. His name is Andres. Saturday we were in an activity and found 5 news that way. Then Sunday 2 girls showed up to church and they want to be baptized. Wow what a miracle. And today I got operated on. Just on my toenail... Hahaha he cut both sides of the  nail and ripped a  bunch out. But I didn't feel a thing. Ha hard core drugs. So just a great week. I love you guys. Have a greek week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment