Friday, May 25, 2018

May 7, 2018

Hey guys!!! What up? Well this week was a little bit rough but we made it through. It was the last week of the changes. So like that is always one of the best weeks or one of the hardest. I would have to say that it is one of the hardest of this change. But this week we had a couple of family home evenings that were awesome! Like we try to get the members to invite people but they don't like to very often, but we have some pretty spiritual lessons with them and we have fun with playing a few games. I had to do unplanned interchanges with one area because they needed a baptismal interview done. I show up and the person never showed up for the interview, in 2 days... I waited for 2 days.... Anyways, I did one interview there at least and it was with a lady called Flor del Carmen. Really nice lady, loves the gospel, and is ready to be baptized. I asked her who she would like to baptize her. She asked who could. I explained to her the possiblilties, the missionaries, bishop, ward members, and so on. She asks can you baptize me? Uh... Well like it is better that someone here baptizes you because they are closer and all that jazz, but she was like no I want you to do it. So I was like alright. I'll do it. I just got to know her and she wants me to do well weird but cool. I was a little frustrated this week with my investigators. I wasn't able to talk to them because I was gone 2 days, but no one came to church. I was very upset. I thought like 6 were going to come. Nope zip. Frustrating. So like I don't know if you guys watched the viral video with the missionaries in Guatemala getting attacked by a evangelico. It is pretty sad that he attacks the Doctrine of Christ and says we are in the wrong when in the same bible that he uses it says there are no exception of people for God. I don't know I would have lost my mind. I am proud of the Gringo who took everything very well and tried to control the conversation the best he could. But the kid from Guate was dumb. He shouldn't have talked to be honest. But anyways, My week was awesome because I talked to my mommy Sharon!!! I hope everyone had a great Mother's day! Well like I just had my monthly birthday... 22 months old...  Last change here I come... Love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment