Monday, July 9, 2018

June 11, 2018

Well this week was alright. I guess we worked hard. We didn't have much success with the investigators but with the members we had a great time! They helped us out and it was just awesome. We visited a ton with them. It was just fun. We taught Margarito and his wife with a member. It was the restoration and the Book of Mormon. Wow what a spiritual lesson. They want to learn more and they want to go to church so that they can get to know the church and the doctrine more. But I really don't know what more to say... I had a happy week! Oh we had an activity about the Book of Mormon and I was with a new kid contacting and he did nothing... I was furious.. Like bro I'm going home this activity is for you!!! But whatever right. And I  had the best interview with an investigator. WOW I taught him in Sensunte. He got baptized this week and I really wanted to go but I couldn't.... But I had a great week. Yep so that's it love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment