Monday, July 9, 2018

June 18, 2018

Well this week was good and bad. We worked hard but we had bad numbers to be honest... Wow I was like wow this week was awesome my comp said the same and then we looked at the numbers.... Hahaha ya so like I don't feel bad because we busted our backs for our investigators this week. They just didn't progress. But the members helped us out a ton too. So like I ain't really sure but we talked to Margarito and they couldn't go to church this week... They didn't read either. But we read the Book of Mormon with them and they loved it. They said that they are going to read it now. We didn't have to convince them if the Book of Mormon was true because they believe so. Just we need them to go to church and have the desire to be baptized and we get them in the water... It'll be sad because I won't be able to see it.... Well last week here I come!!!!! Crazy right??? I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment