Monday, July 9, 2018

June 25, 2018 The Last Testament of Jackson Lancaster






Well this was my last week in the mission field so I wrote for every day that went by. Because you can't forget your last week in the field. 

Monday. So we had PDay. We were supposed to go to San Vicente and play marshmallow war with the zone but my comp woke up and his stomach hurt really bad so we stayed in Ilobasco. To get rid of my comps stomach problem I gave him some pepto and a sprite. Haha in like 30 minutes. What it is tho. We played soccer and wrote. That is all we did during the PDay. We finished PDay looking for new investigators because the noche de hogar fell throw. We didn't find anyone. So we went to eat dinner in a pupuseria that is really good. The make pupusas with chicken and they are the best pupusas with chicken that I have ever had. We came back to the house and slept. 

Tuesday. We woke up and studied and then we went out to work. We worked hard and found 5 new investigator which was awesome!!! Then we went to the Welcome party of a missionary that the ward was having. He got back that same day from Mexico. He seems like  a good guy because the other one who got back from the states is a complete clown. Like he falls so bad with me. But then a member invited us to go drink some corn coffee. It isn't that good. It is burnt corn grounded up and made into a drink. But we weren't going to say no right? So we went and had a good time with them. Taught a lesson there too. To help them out a little bit. So that was Tuesday.

Wednesday. So today we had our district  meeting. My last district meeting that I was going to give and have in the mission. I talked about our studies and how and why we put fechas bautismales. It was great we played a game and had fun. We also learned a lot. The zone leaders and the APs showed up too... I was like uh... But whatever I did good. So like the last scripture that I shared was in Moroni 10, the 34th verse. Read it and I'll think you'll get a laugh out of it. But then we went and ate tortas. They are just a type of sandwich and the way that they prepare it. By  accident we saw the Spain Iran game... Spain won 1 to 0... Uh.. Hahaha Afterwards we started looking for new people to teach and we didn't find anyone that wanted to let us in. But The young men invited us to an activity so we went and found 3 new investigators there. It was fun. The activity was like a sports thing. All they did was play soccer and a little bit of basketball but not much. Soccer is way better than basketball. Then we had a Noche de Hogar with familia Pocasangre. They were wild today... The two sisters were fighting worse than Carson and I. Oh... Hahaha but overall it was a good lesson and I hope they learned at least a little bit. So that was my day.

Thursday. We started with some really good studies, then we went out to work. We were waiting for Sensunte to do interchanges but they were in San Salvador. They were messing around there after their meeting that they had so they didn't get here until 4 o'clock. So I went to Sensunte and visited my tia Cecilia and my tio Mario. After that I went to talk to my mami Isidora. They were all like if you don't write me back in Facebook, I will block you. Hahaha so Iguess I will have to use Facebook... We tried to visit Rafa but he wasn't home so he told us tomorrow. So yep that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment