Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy New Year 2018!!








Hey guys!!! What is up? This week was wild. So we finish calling all of our fams which was dope. Then Tuesday rolls around. We get up I finally did exercise! Hahaha then plan we start studying everything super cool right, I go to the bathroom and come out and my comp is gone! Where did he go? He went to the other Elder to talk, but he was broken up is what I heard from easedropping. But the other Elder comes out and tells me that it is a code red.... So I sent a message to President and called the zone leaders and did everything that I was supposed to do right. He was saying that he couldn't do anything and couldn't learn spanish and all sorts of stuff. So he pretty much wanted to go home.. We tried everything and it just wasn't working. But then we got a call from Papi Duran! He came is clutch! He called me and told me to translate for my comp and I told him all the stuff that he wanted him to know and asked the questions that he had and you know the norm right? Then Pres. Duran tells me that I have to love him so much and make it so that he never forgets me because I loved him so much. So I was alright I'll do it. So the one of the other Elders had a ingrown toenail so I left with the one that was still in good shape to go to a family home evening. So we get home and everything is normal again. My comp still shaken up from earlier but better. Then we get to bed and at like 1130 at night I get a call from the zone leaders that Elder Roundy and Elder West have emergency changes the next day... I was heart broken... I didn't want them to go. I wanted to help them more, I wanted to be their best friends and all sorts of stuff. It is just so frustrating sometimes. The mission is one huge emotional rollercoaster. So I woke them up and told them. Then Wendesday we got them off. I got my new comp Elder Mateo from Mexico. And Elder Mower got Elder Arirama from Peru. The both are great guys. Elder Mateo has the same time as Elder Roundy and Elder Arirama has 19 months. So we are doing just great. But we all worked really good for two days  together and then we get the next thing that happens. Elder Mower wakes up with some serious back pain and we don't know what it is. It progressively gets worse and then it gets to the point that his left lower back is throbbing with pain and he wants to throw up. We give him a blessing and the nurse told him to go to the hospital in San Salvador which is about 2 hours away. He got on a bus but couldn't make it. They got off the bus 30 minutes from Sensunte. Then they got an ambulance to take them to the hospital here in Sensunte. It was the CHEAPEST ambulance ride. It only cost me $10. I paid because the other guys didn't have money. So we find out he is in the hospital and we go to see him, but finds out we can't because he was in emergency. So he gets out and the nurse had came with the secretaries to take him to San Salvador. Then we went to work. Turns out that he had a kidney stone. So that's cool kidney stones at the age of 19. Sunday rolls around and we only had 1 in sacrament. I spoke and we had a total of 46 members there. sucks.... I am trying so hard but wow these people have harder heads then me. Must be the Lamanite decendency. But ya that was my week!!! Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment