Monday, January 8, 2018

January 8, 2018







Hey so like this was a pretty dope week!! Kinda sad but still pretty cool. So this week we found out that they are shutting the zone and shutting a couple areas. One is where the other 2 Elders are at. So we are going to have their area too! Which is cool because they have a pretty good family that they are working with. So I do like that part of it. But it kinda sucks that I won't live with the other guys again. That kinda stinks. We should have a lot of fun. So I worked with every Elder in my district this week. So Tuesday I went to work with Elder Arirama from Peru. He has a couple more months than I do on the mission. So it was fun to work with him. Then I worked with my comp. We found a girl. She was a little bigger and had a daughter and my comp said hey your daughter is like 1 right? She was like ya! SO he goes and you are like 21? She laughs and goes no I'm 15.... Just as old as Kourtney... The whole time she was breast feeding and she was showing us EVERYTHING!!!! Wow  sin vergüenzas... Anyways but we taught a recent convert family and they said that they were going to bring an investigator and Sunday rolled around and they did it!!! I was so happy and proud of them. More missionary work then the flipping old members. But ya so that pretty much was the week! Love y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment