Thursday, January 18, 2018

January 15, 2018-- 18 months!





Hey guys! How are all you??? Well A new change started and we are just rocking and rolling. We've got some pretty good people to work with and they are progressing. But let me tell you. New Converts are powerful. And they are one of the best ways to get baptisms. Whether it is with their family members or if it is with their friends. We have one recent convert that is starting to bring her two sons to church and they are starting to like church a lot. So I am pretty excited about that. So we also have been doing something a little different to find new investigators. Because here the normal knock doors isn't very successful. So we go to the less actives. Like the most less actives that there are and tell them that we are there to bring them back to the fold once again. And they come back to church! And they all have family that aren't baptized so like we find and reactivate. It is very successful. The branch attendance was 49 and 23 were investigators less actives and us... Just about half the attendance. So I think it is working. Also this week I turned 18 months old.... WHAT??? Where does this time go??? I am very surprised on how fast time is just flying past... But ya I finished my sister mission now time to start the real one!!! Haha anyways I've just been having a blast here. It is weird now because there  are more people that  I know that have gone home than there are in the mission right now... So cool right? Hope everything is going good! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment