Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tue, Jul 12, 2016
How was the flight?  Looked like there were a ton of missionaries heading to Guatemala. We never saw the Stewart's. Was Parker already there or did he come later?  I need to get you the pin# for your credit card so you can get cash if you need to. I'll try and send it first thing in the morning so we don't miss you in the email transition. If you need to call just call my cell.
Sorry I was sad. I'm not worried about you. I'm just going to miss you. Even though you drive me crazy.
You will be an awesome missionary with your dynamic personality and how easily you make friends. Have fun but obey the rules. Go do some work!!

Love you.
Mom

July 13, 2016      First "letter"
Made it here. It was a long flight. I sat next to an embassey worker on the flight. He told me it wasn´t too bad. It's kinda wild with all the men with guns at the gas station. Well they are screaming at me in Spanish to be done so Love you
Love,
Jackson 

No comments:

Post a Comment