Thursday, August 17, 2017

July 31, 2017





Mom:  So what happened to your head?
Jackson:  I had a wart and cut it off hahaha
Mom:  Off your head??  Seriously are you retarded??
Jackson:  No?
Mom:  Did you at least make sure you disinfected whatever you used to cut it off with?

This week was pretty chill for the most part.
Monday we did the normal. Work and finished getting Carson ready for trek. We were going to take the boat out but it was overcast so we didn't go.
Tuesday more of the same. Baker's came and got Carson's stuff to take to the church so they were ready to leave at 6am Wednesday morning.
So Wednesday night after work dad sprayed the upper lot while Aaron roiled out the asphalt type product we got. It looks pretty good. If the drivers would stop making hard turns in it it would harden up and be just like pavement.
Thursday we watched a ball game after work and Friday dad helped grandpa get the boat going and we mowed the lawn.
Saturday I slept in and dad got up and started the sprinklers and made sure the batteries were still charged in the boat. And weeded one of the flower beds. Then we got ready and went for a drive to Logan and had breakfast at Angie's and went grocery shopping.
Carson got home about 330 and showered and then we went to Willard bay with Jolene and Kevin for a few hours. It was pretty rough, but that's Willard bay. There were a lot of boats out and the wind was blowing a little. I guess dad and I will have to work on our empty nest goals 😂.
Sunday was good. Dad didn't have any meetings so he took Carson at 830 to help with the sacrament and I came a little later. A bunch of people that went on trek spoke and it was pretty good. Kristal and Kourtney both talked.
Austin Bingham leaves for Mexico on Tuesday morning early. And Taylor baton leaves in a couple weeks. Lexie is getting married this weekend. Football started this morning. I guess summer is over 😕.
How was your week?  It really seems like the weeks are just flying by. We were thinking we probably need to get working on your stuff for school next year pretty soon to see what info they need and what not in case we have to get original paperwork back and forth from you since it takes at least couple weeks for mail. Let me know what you think about that.
How are the new investigators?  Things sounded like they were going pretty good on that field. How about your less actives?  Have you made nice with the ward mission leader or are you still at odds?  If you are- you need to swallow your pride or whatever and get along and do the best you can.
What fun things did you do for pday? Did you get your him hump day package?  I honestly haven't tracked it to see if it got there yet but just wondering. I'm guessing no because you are so far away from the mission home, but there's always a chance right!?
Well, work hard, keep smiling and having fun!
Love you
Mom

Hey so this week was normal. We didn't have that much success but we are working. We tried our best to make the best out of things so the things worked out pretty good right? I guess it wasn't that great of a week because the people didn't go to church right? But hey its all good. The Fiestas in Chapeltique (where we live) were going on so we had trouble finding people in their houses. Well I honestly don't know what to say. Because it was just a normal week. Oh well I guess the new people who came to the district one is the freaking nurse. And ya that's about it. But I mean we just had a normal week of work this week we are going to the temple with the investigators so it should be pretty cool. Love you have a great week.
Pics
Playing the piano
Breaking a bench
WHen you mess around with your comp too much...
aND Just walking in the street at night.

Mom: So what's up today?

Jackson:  Nothing. We just went to Walmart.

Mom:  Sweet you have a Walmart-- That means you should have everything there that you can get at home right?? ;)

Jackson:  Not even close

Mom  What is the Walmart like?  I hate Walmart here so it really can't be any worse can it?

Jackson:  No it is better because it has more stuff

Mom:  Which one has more stuff?

Jackson:  Well like here it is great because it has more stuff but there it blows

Mom:  So I don't need to send you anything while you're there then ;0

Jackson:  Yes I want a camelbak please..... I live in straight country and it is hard to find clean water... and razor heads...

Mom:  I sent razor stuff in the package that's coming.  A camelbak doesn't clean the water.

Jackson:  But I can put clean water in the camelbak when I leave the house

Mom:  I can send you yours.  I'll make sure it's all clean and get it sent to you.

Jackson:  Is it possible to send me new one with a backpack that I can use for the mission?

Mom: I'll look and see what I can find.

Jackson:  Send me a pic before you buy it because I cant use some things here

Mom:  I'm guessing you are out of time.  Have a great week.  Quit doing surgery on yourself.  Work Hard.
Love YOU!!!

Jackson:  Love you mommy!!!! Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment