Monday, February 20, 2017

Feb. 20, 2017

Well, the weekend didn't go as planned. It was raining the whole time. Carson got to play 2 games on Friday at 5 and 7. It was freezing!  Probably how the whole baseball season is going to go. Global warming my butt!!
We stayed in cedar city because we couldn't find a hotel in St George.
Any way we spent the whole time in he hotel room. They ended up cancelling the rest of the tournament so we came home at noon yesterday and were able to go watch Macey open her mission call. She is going to Madrid Spain on June 13th.

Love
Mom

(I didn't get my letter finished or sent before he wrote today :(   He wasn't very happy.  In my defense, he has been writing about 330 every Monday for 7 months and today- the one day I didn't get my letter done, he writes 3 hours early.)  I guess that's my lesson-- don't put off what you can do today til tomorrow.  It might come back to bite you.  

Jackson:  Why haven't you written me this week....?  MOMMY!!!! TALK TO ME!!!!  So... I really wanted to talk to you but I guess you guys are busy... I love you and got your package thank you for the glasses. And all the candy. You guys are the best and my favorites. Love you lots!!

Mom:  I was writing my letter and you are emailing 3 hours early. So I haven't been checking it.

Jackson:  Always check it.... I only have freaking like 10 minutes left..  That's it...?

Mom:  sorry--  You know we love you!!  I did send part of my letter.  Why are you emailing so early today?

Jackson:  To go to a cascada to take cool pictures

Mom:  I told you I was in the middle of writing to you.  This letter writing is hard sometimes.  It feels like you hear the same things from me over and over.
That's awesome-- I've been searching to find cool things you might be able to go see there, but I haven't come up with anything.  I figured that Alejandro would know ALL the fun places.  He seems like a pretty fun guy.  did you get your package for Valentine's day?
Jackson:  And me to you. It doesn't matter. This week you cant be mad because I did a voice recording

Mom:  I'm never mad.  I just love to hear from you. 

Jackson:  Sure.. You were mad last week. I have the thing to my comp. And am using one of my new glasses :)

Mom:  Take A picture with each pair of the glasses and send them to me so I can tell you if you look like a big nerd or not.

Jackson:  I Will.

Mom:  Macey was pretty excited about her mission call.  She said she wanted to go to South America so she wasn't cold.  But was pretty excited about Spain.  I think Alan is in Madrid Spain also. 

Jackson:   Alan is in Barca. Not Madrid. And Macey would die in South America mom.
Mom:  What is with the sweater in the pictures?  You keep telling us you are dying of heat but then all the pictures you send you are in a sweater.  

Jackson:  One it looks cool and that day it was honestly cold... only 75 degrees

Mom: Cold?? Seriously-- you are turning in to a wimp.  You won't be able to handle the Cedar City weather. LOL  It was like 40 Plus wind for Carson's games on Saturday.  I was freezing with my gloves, a hat, sweatshirt and coat.  IN ST GEORGE!!!
Jackson:  I'll be fine when I get home dont worry. I shower with a bucket every morning. We are lucky to have running water. We are tough here. I love you and I have to go!!! Until next week MOMMY :) 

Mom:  Sorry we missed most of your time. :(  I will do better with my letter next week.  Work Hard.  Take lots of pictures!!  Have fun! 
Love you
Mom

Boyd told him he needed to polish his shoes, but he said they have worn through  and he just needs to take the time to get a new pair.  -- It's great to know he is working hard and wearing out those shoes in the service of the Lord.  


No comments:

Post a Comment