Tuesday, July 18, 2017

June 26, 2017 Happy Birthday! (Yesterday!)

 Happy Birthday to ME!
 Service
 Old Friends
 New Mission President I think?  or the Old one??
New Companion  Elder Arias from Guatemala
Wearing his shoes out in the service of our Heavenly Father!!
I Love it! 
Shoes--
Jackson:  Wow never thought this would happen...

Mom:  That's awesome! You are walking a lot looks like.

Jackson:   But I am still fat...

Mom:  Whatever. I wish I was as fat as you.

Jackson:  I am getting a little belly...
My comp too so we are going to run this week :) hey did you send mountain dew?


Well, hopefully you got your birthday package. But if not I guess it will get there eventually.
How's the new area? Companion?  Who are your new contacts? How's the ward mission leader?
I'm sure all is good.
What was your week like?
Our week was extremely hectic and out of the norm. Monday I found an orthopedic Dr that would see me about my shoulder. I went to AOS. I sent you the X-ray already so you know what it looks like. They scheduled surgery for Wednesday at noon. A hooked Plate and screws to suck it all back together. It hurts like crazy and looks terrible. I go to the Dr at 930 tomorrow morning to check in. I've only took the narcotic pain meds the first 2 days and cut back to ibuprofen and Tylenol. It seems to work ok unless I let it go too long. And I've cut back to 1/2 of what I was taking of that yesterday and today. I took a little more in the night but I think it's on the mend. I'm a little concerned about what I'm going to do with it in Hawaii but I guess we'll just have to play it by ear. We leave on Wednesday afternoon.
Tuesday dad and I went to SLC to accept a safety award from workers compensation. It was pretty cool. We were 1 out of 21 that received the award out of 22000 companies.
Then Wednesday dad took Carson to Pocatello to Western regional duals and I had my surgery. Grandma took me. Dad and Carson got home around 830 and I was at grandmas hanging in the recliner with my completely numb arm.  When I got up and came home it must have made me sick because I threw up after. But that was the only time so I guess I did ok.
Thursday and Friday I stayed home from work and slept most of the day and took pain meds I haven't even read anything because too much medication to focus I guess. Carson played ball Thursday and Friday. I didn't go because I needed to stay by my ice machine.
Saturday I needed to get out of the house so I went with dad to Ogden and we got the transmission on the jimmy checked for its 1 yr check. And did a little shopping. By the time we got back I was hurting and Jenni Adams called and asked if she could drop off a pizza for lunch. It was a lifesaver.
Latisha came and visited on wed when I got home. Marci and Kelli Olson stopped by Thursday after no. To visit and  Marci and Paula Kluss brought dinner Thursday. Lisa brought dinner on Friday and she washed my hair and curled it for me Saturday afternoon.
Kristal has braided and washed my hair for me all week. I don't know what I'm going to do in Hawaii about my hair😳.
Carson is having fun playing ball and doing pretty well so hopefully it all goes good.
Well hopefully you are doing well. Follow the promptings you receive and good things will happen. I know you are where you are supposed to be even though sometimes it's super hard.
Love you more than you know!!
Love
Mom

So this week was fun and all. I never really have much to write because I just am doing the same. Working hard and having fun at the same time. I am still getting to know my area and all the things in it. But you know it is huge and dope. I love my district too. Hahha it is just us and Sisters and the ZLs but you know that's just how it is. They are funny, well some of them... Two are whiners and the other two are super cool. My mission leader is crazy. He says he has revelations and stuff so it is really funny... The ward is alright. But I am having fun and thanks for all the Happy Birthdays. I will eat some cake today just for all of you guys ;) Love you!!!

Mom:  Happy birthday yesterday!!  Did you do anything fun!!

Jackson:   No.. Hahah it was Sunday so no just worked.

Mom:  Dad is sending you a picture of the new X-ray. It's kind of scary.

Jackson:  Thats gross.... I am never having surgery....
So can you go to Hawaii?

Mom:  Do you like the new area?

Jackson:  Ya there are tons of chill people. I really love it here. It is a ton better than where I was. I just don't like how it is 10xs hotter....

Mom:  Yes. But I was going one way or another.

Jackson:  Hahah hey guess what I get a new Mission President this week.

Mom:  Where's the new president from?

Jackson:  Honduras and I have to go I love you mommy be safe take lots of meds and have fun love you so much :)
 You guys have to send me a ton of pics from your vacation.

Mom:  We will. Are you out of time?
Love you hope you have an awesome week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment